Thursday, June 18, 2009

Life Behind The Wheel of Our "Shoe-Box"

Baby In The Car (I AM SAFETY DRIVER)




















WE HAVE A CAR!!! God Speed Japan, God Speed!
It took a little while for me to get used to driving here on the left side of the road, but with practice, makes perfect... (or almost perfect in my case!)
Michael let me pick the car out since I'm the only one in the family who drives at the moment, he still needs to take his test, but that should be SOON! So here she is, in all of her orange glory!
Her name is Lola, she does the cha-cha...
She is a 1997 Honda S-MX Station Wagon (or shoe box as Michael calls it)
She has 3 doors and seats 4 comfortably. Laela likes that she can see out all of the windows while we drive, and she has her own bench to herself.
I'm really excited to get a GPS and tour this place! I couldn't do it (safely or sanely) without a GPS!
Ta-Da!